Starting tomorrow, 9/7, my custom portrait prices will be going up! Fill out the reservation form below BY TONIGHT at 12AM EST to lock in your prices and get an awesome holiday gift for friends, family, or yourself!
A Few FAQ's:
1. Do I have to send you all my pics right now?
No. All I need from you at the moment is your reservation information. If you need your portrait before the holiday season, then I will need your pics sooner so I can get started. But, in order to lock in current prices, I will simply need your info. (name, email address, how many people, etc.)
2. Do I need to pay now?
No, not to reserve your doodle and lock in prices. After I receive your reservation request, I will set up a custom listing for you in my Etsy shop within a few days. Then, you are welcome to pay whenever you are ready. Please note, however, that I do not begin working on your illustration until the listing is purchased so if you have a shorter deadline, the sooner the better in that regard.
3. Is there a limit to the number I can request?
No! Send them my way! One of the main reasons I'm doing this event is so I can get a better idea of how many people are interested in ordering for the holidays so I can manage my time appropriately and have time to create them for you.
At times, the reservation survey system may act strange and not accept more than one reservation. If this is the case, email me directly at email@example.com and we can set up your listings that way.
4. What if I want to give my friends a custom portrait but I can't find any good photos?
Order a custom portrait gift certificate, print it out, frame it, wrap it, and give it to your friends as a unique gift! That way, THEY can select their favorite photo to have doodlized whenever they're ready. Snag a gift certificate before midnight tonight and your custom portrait for a couple is only $45! Starting tomorrow, it will be $100.
Gift certificates are the same price as custom portraits. Order a certificate by filling out the same reservation form below, but leave a note in the last box for me, letting me know that you'd like a gift certificate instead. Certificates come as either a digital downloadable file you print yourself, or as a 5x7 certificate mailed to you.
5. I think the doodles are cute but I have no idea who I should get one for. Any ideas?
I'm so glad you asked! Here is a short list of fun ways to use your doodle portrait:
- Secretly order one of you and your spouse/partner/lover/sweetiepie to give for the holidays or an anniversary
- Order a doodle portrait of all of your siblings to give to your parents
- Get one done of your family to use as your holiday cards this year
- Give one to the happy couple as a wedding or bridal shower gift
- Have one done of your child's teacher or coach and have all of the kiddos sign it
- Have a doodle portrait made of you and your bestie
- Get a special portrait made of your dog or cat to display on the mantle
- Use your digital file to make birthday cards for your son or daughter
- Use your digital file on a website like snapfish, shutterfly, zazzle, etc. to put your doodle portrait on anything from t-shirts, to mugs, to iphone cases.
- The possibilities are endless!