I know what you're thinking,
"But Megan, it's only JULY! Why should I be thinking about holiday gifts already!?"
Well, I'm glad you asked because I have a number of different reasons why you should reserve your spot today, instead of waiting until November or December:
1. Buck and Libby is a one-woman shop!
Yes, I'd like to think that I have superpowers but alas, I am only one person and it is my one little hand that will be doodling all of your beautiful faces, so it would be tremendously helpful to me (and my impending carpal tunnel syndrome) to be able to spread out my workload instead of working on all of them at once.
2. I anticipate a lot of interest this year in custom portraits for Christmas and holiday gifts!
I launched Buck & Libby late last October, and was swamped within a few weeks with holiday orders. A year later, after doing lots of craft shows, growing my Facebook Page, increasing my number of Fan Club subscribers, and having word about my shop grow via word of mouth, I can only assume there will be more people ordering for the holidays this year.
3. Get all of your shopping done early!
(And I do mean eeeeearly!) Reserve a portrait for each of your friends and family members now, and you can sit back and relax once the hectic holiday season comes around. While your friends are frantically searching for gifts on Christmas Eve or risking life and limb at Black Friday (don't do it, friends!) you can be sipping cocoa and watching Home Alone by the fire, instead.
4. Take your custom portraits a step further!
Order your doodle portraits as a digital file and use websites like Zazzle.com or printing services from Sam's Club, Walgreens, CVS, Snapfish, etc. to turn your portraits into gift items like coffee mugs, tote bags, or T-Shirts! Super fun!
5. They're not just for holiday gifts!
Take advantage of this reservation opportunity for ANY event coming up in future months: birthdays, weddings, anniversaries, housewarmings, etc. Or, keep your portrait for yourself and use it to create fun and original Christmas cards this year!
6. My prices are going up!
Yes, this one is less exciting to announce, but as my business grows, my workload increases, and my portraits are getting more and more detailed, it's necessary to reevaluate my pricing structure and make some adjustments. I put my heart and soul into each and every one of your portraits and each one takes time, so it's important to be sure my prices reflect that. Prices will change beginning in the fall, but everyone who uses this reservation system now will have today's prices locked in.
So, how do you reserve your spot?
- Fill out the survey below to reserve your spot for a custom portrait. (Note: This is a reservation only-- no payment is due at this time)
- Please fill out a new reservation for each custom doodle you would like to order, but be sure you use the same email address for each reservation so that I know it's you ordering. This helps me to keep things organized and streamlined!
- I will set up a custom listing for you in the Buck & Libby Etsy Shop once all information is received. This is the listing you will purchase at your convenience.
- I will email you when your listing is ready and we can discuss the next steps in the process, arrange for you to send along your photos, and confirm the details!
Feel free to spread the word about this Pre-Order Reservation Event any way you'd like-- Share via Facebook, email to your friends, pin it on Pinterest-- just make sure your friends don't miss the opportunity!