If you're anything like me, you probably waited until the last minute to get your momma something special for Mother's Day. They say, "it's the thought that counts", and you've definitely thought about getting her something for a while now. But now that the big day is tomorrow, all you've managed to come up with is a greeting card and flowers from the local grocery (not that there's anything wrong with flowers-- who doesn't love flowers?)
Well, how about adding a little something extra to the same old card-and--flowers routine with an adorable Buck & Libby print? Etsy recently introduced the revolutionary "Instant Download" option, meaning as soon as you're finished with the checkout process, you are emailed the print to download and print yourself!
Step-By-Step Guide to an Easy Peasy Mother's Day Gift:
- Hop over to the Etsy Shop and purchase your print (ONLY $5!)
- Download the digital files using the links Etsy will send you via email.
- Print it off on your home printer -OR- Visit the website of your favorite photo printer (Target, CVS, Walgreen's, Meijer, or Walmart to name a few) upload the .jpg file, and order your 8x10 print!
- Print off the "Print Release Form" included in the email with your download and take it with you when you pick up your new print! (I provide this in case the print shop asks if you have my permission to print)
- While you're there, find a cute frame, a gift bag, and a card to complete the bundle.
- Voila! A unique, adorable gift for Mom!
Click to purchase your print now... the clock is ticking! :) ETSY SHOP